Ahoy. Haley here.
Probably the most common question I am asked.
The simple answer… You pay for what you get.
A website is an investment in your business. The more time, energy and resources spent building and maintaining your website, the higher the return.
Here are just some of the elements factored into cost of a website
- Domain registration; the web address
- Hosting; kind of like paying rent
- Maintenance; making sure your website is a well oiled machine
- Security; keeping your website safe
- Discovery sessions; where we take the time to get to know all about you and your business
- Features needed to make your site work; all the bells and whistles your site needs
- Content development; all of the words have to come from somewhere
- Design; making your website look like a million bucks
- Development; making your website work
- Testing; making sure it all works
- Tools; the plugins, themes and extensions to make your life a little easier…
And this is by no means a comprehensive list.
In summary, the cost can vary depending on what you need, much like when you purchase anything. The best way to get a firm price is to have a chat with our team and get a tailored quote which includes all the bells and whistles you need for your website.